Monday, November 06, 2006

PS3 is a Hit!

Well, the PS3 is finally out. At least in a limited fashion. Lucky gamers who attended the 2007 Sony Expo in Honolulu got to see it and try it out and they've given it rave reviews.

I'll have to hold off on my enthusiasm until I see it myself, but I think it should be great. Once the novelty of the Wii wears off and people get tired of the workout, the PS3 should claim a large following.

Gamers Rave About PS3

HONOLULU -- Crammed in the corner of a hotel's banquet hall, they stood and stared silently, mesmerized by what they were seeing. They were watching a soldier gunning down a giant monster on one TV and Miami Heat's Dwayne Wade taking over an NBA game on the other screen. What they were really experiencing was the new Sony PlayStation 3.

Associated Press

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home