Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PayPerPost - Rockstartup Favorite Episode



Payperpost's online reality show, Rockstartup has been going for a while now and they ask the question: Which is your favorite episode?

It was a contest between the Vegas Wedding and the SF/FSU Game, X-Factor. The SF/FSU episode was pretty cool, even though I'm not a fan of college football. I think I like it simply because it's got some fairly hot women in it LOL.

The Wedding one is good too. There's a good bit of footage of the bachelor/bachelorette party and some nice shots of Vegas. Getting the buss to stop in front of the Vegas sign was pretty cool. I like this one too for the simple reason that I wished I could have been the person getting married with the Posties. That would have been very cool, but the timing was just way off for us. I was just beginning my journey west to be with my fiance and there was no way we'd have been able to make arrangements for the Postie Wedding.

Ah well, we might end up in Vegas anyway. It's close and it would make a nice vacation too. Though the Canyon might be nicer.



I think that I'm going to have to go with the FSU/SF game episode. Can't go wrong with hot chicks.




Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home