Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Board Deals

Board Deals sells Skate Shoes, Element skateboards and sweet ramps and rails. they also offer skateboard parts and full-on decks.

Checking out the site, it's pretty well set-up. I liked the simple but edge graphics and the easy navigation. All of the brands they carry are right smack in the middle of the page and there is a clear, convenient menu to the left. Basic but simple. The last thing I want when I'm trying to buy stuff is a confusing flash-animated maze.

I checked out a couple of brands and categories and they were as simple as they seem. The selection for the particular product line, Billabong, was a little light, but they did have a few products and I would think they'd have more soon.

Overall, I give Board Deals a 4 out of 5. The sheer number of brands available almost makes up for the lite offerings within each brand's page.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home