Thursday, April 12, 2012

Date Night

Guest post by Jewel Cole

Tonight is our date night. We even got a babysitter all lined up. The kids have a birthday party to go to that the sitter was going to take them to, so I’m actually thinking about seeing if my husband wants to just stay home for our date. I’m totally serious. We never get to be home alone at our own house without the kids. We always go to a restaurant or something. It would be nice to be able to cook and eat dinner just the two of us, and maybe watch Direcv Movies on the couch together. It’d certainly be cheaper than going out to eat and spending money on seeing a movie at the theater. I’d be more relaxing, too. Then, the sitter could bring the kids back home to us, and we could bathe them and put them in bed. I think that sound like a really nice date. It’s something different, anyway. You don’t have to go “out” to have a nice date, especially if the kids are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home